Basic Leather Crafting
Discover endless possibilities when crafting with leather! By the end of this session, you’ll be able to create your own cord organizer, braided cuff, hand-stamped veg-tanned leather luggage tag, and a hand-stitched pouch.
1 basic cord organizer
1 magic braid bracelet
1 hand-stamped leather cuff
1 hand-stitched pouch
TOPICS AND TECHNIQUES
1. Introduction to materials and tools
2. Attaching button snaps
3. Proper measurements for custom bracelets
4. Magic braid
5. Hand stamping on veg-tanned leather
6. Saddle stitching
LEATHER CRAFTING KIT
1 sq ft. genuine leather
1 set button snap setter
20 pcs. button snaps
1 pc. hole puncher
2 pcs. embroidery needle
1 pc. cutting board
1 pc cutter
1 silver pen
- September 3 (Sunday) / 9am – 12nn at CraftMNL. Register here.
- September 10 (Sunday) / 11:30 – 2:30pm at The Craft Central
- September 16 (Saturday) / 2pm – 5pm – 20% OFF!
- September 17 (Sunday) / 9am – 12nn – 20% OFF!
- September 23 (Saturday) / 9am – 12nn – 20% OFF!
Venue: Studio 925 (unless stated otherwise)
Unit 2H No. 22 Malingap St. Teacher’s Village Quezon City
For directions, just type in Studio 925 by Soul Flower on Google Maps or Waze.
*You may pay via BPI bank deposit/online money transfer or PayPal
*If you are not available on these dates, you may contact us HERE to schedule a private workshop.